SKF Spherical Shim
The SKF Spherical Shim eliminates soft foot and can be used in combination with traditional shims. It is suitable for rotating equipment and requires a chocking height of approx. 4 mm.
Features & benefits:
- Optimal chocking
- Eliminates angular soft foot
- Angle compensation up to 2 degrees
- Can be used in combination with traditional shims
- Safe solution
- No shim cutting required
- Suitable for bolt size M10-M42
- Other sizes on request
- No installation skills required
- Stainless steel solution
Download the SKF Spherical Shim brochure here.